CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 20, 2009

I had to post this even though I don't have a picture. Sunday morning when we got up Chris (fiance) took Jayden and his daughter Kayla upstairs and they came back and Jayden had a card for me. He handed it to me and said Happy Birthday momma... It was so cute. I started to open it and Jayden goes let me do it. So he takes my card out and goes see momma it's for you your birthday. Then he took the card and tried to put it in the envelope. I didn't even get to Read it. Chris had Kayla and Jayden sign the card. Chris obviously helped Jayden sign his name but below it Chris told Jayden to draw me a picture. I got some scribbles below. CUTE! It was a very Good birthday weekend. Chris and the kids took me to Sam Moon to shop and then we had dinner. Sunday they gave me there card and got me a cake. Jayden sang Happy Birthday all by himself which turned into twinkle little star some how but the best Happy Birthday song I ever heard!!! It was a great weekend!!!

0 comments: