CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

A week ago we were hanging out at Uncle Reid's house waiting for him to get home. Jayden wanted me to take a picture of him on my phone. He did his famous Hulk pose, superman, crazy face and his wink pose. Then his pose just being absoulutely cute! After each pose Jayden had to look at the picture to see it. He would look at me and go thats me Jayden. He says the cuttest things to me. He is doing great at school. The other day Jayden got to be Helper of the day! He was sooooooo excited! He came home and told me over and over he was the helper of the day. When it was bath time he didn't want to take his shirt off cause it had the sticker saying he was helper of the day. After his bath he wanted the sticker on his pajama's.
Also we were driving home from school and he had his cars back pack. I said jayden I want a back pack can I have yours? He said no you have a pink back pack. I said will you buy me one. He said know Grandma will. It was so cute!
The other morning Jayden took his spiderman with him in the car and he goes momma I am spiderman. I go well I am batman, Jayden said no your mommy. It was so cute! The things he will say. He tells you everything he did at school and the kids name he played with. Right now his best friends are Spencer and Emar. Very cute kids. When I pick him up Atleast 2 or 3 kids will yell Jayden your mommy's here. His teacher has told me that Jayden has alot of friends. He is counting, singing his abc's. Right now he loves the 3 little monkeys swinging in a tree song.















0 comments: