CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009


One more I had to post this one... Jayden was so funny that day. I told Kayla and Chris whatever you do just constantly smile because it might take Jayden a few tries. Well he kept on tapping his foot and you kind of can tell in this picture. He is just so cute!!! He cracks us up all the time by the stuff he says. He will be 4 next month I can't beleive how fast it goes by. This Friday Jayden goes to Utah for a few weeks...We miss him already!!!

3 comments:

Justin Mandy and Girls said...

Kami these are so cute! Its nice to see you so happy! What a cute little family :) Congrats!!!

Rhett & Janice Beecher said...

Congrats on getting married! Those pictures are so cute. I am so glad I can finally leave a comment on your blog hope all is going good. It will be sad to not have your little boy around but it might be a really nice break for the newly weds too.

The Baker Family said...

Kami, hey!! I tried leaving a comment last time you left one on mine and I couldn't!! Is this your family? I guess it would be or why would it be on your blog!! I need your email address!!