CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009






















This last weekend we didn't do much we stayed at the house alot. We smoked ALOT of meat which was nice because we have dinners made for this whole week. Jayden loves to help Chris wash the truck. Every weekend when we go outside Jayden asks to wash the cars. He did a great job especially on mommy's car as you can see he spent alot of time ont he bumper. I told him that is the best looking bumper ever. Jayden goes yeah I know. He also loves spraying the cars and if you don't watch him he likes spraying you to. We stayed outside most the weekend the only bad part was me and Jayden got a few chiggar bites but other than that it was a very nice relaxing weekend!

1 comments:

The Baker Family said...

I'm glad we don't have chiggars here!! I hear you can get infections from their bites. Yikes!