CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 14, 2009

This last week Jayden has been more than ready for Christmas. Every single day he asks. Can I open presents we tell him no. Then he will say is it Christmas we say no. He will ask in the morning it will be Christmas, No. He was eating dinner and said will it be Christmas after dinner, No. Yesterday he was playing in his room and he would come down stairs and said mom come get me when it is Christmas. I said ok. Then a few minutes later he said are you going to come get me I said yes but it is not christmas. So last night I did the Christmas Chain so that we can tear off a part of the chain clear up till Christmas. So last night we counted them and we got to tear one off last night. After we tore it off Jayden says it's Christmas! I said no when all the chains are gone. It is going to be a long 11 days for Jayden.

1 comments:

The Baker Family said...

I hope he made it to Christmas without ripping into the gifts early! I wish my kids would tell me to come get them from their room when it's Christmas, 11 days before Christmas. That would be a great 11 day break for me!! lol